Thank you for your interest in a career at Mazzone Hospitality. Mazzone Hospitality offers creative full service dining and catering, and has over 30 years of experience delivering flawless and memorable weddings, social events and galas in the Capital District. Starting in 1981 as Peggy's, a small pizza restaurant in downtown Schenectady, Mazzone Hospitality has expanded across three counties and now employs up to 750 employees.
- 1981 Opened Peggy's and Pappa Chicos
- 1985 Purchase of Glen Sanders Mansion
- 1996 Exclusive Caterer to the Hall of Springs
- 2005 Opened Angelo's 677 Prime
- 2007 Opened Aperitivo Bistro and Prime at Saratoga National Golf Course
- 2009 Opened Angelo's Tavolo along with a major renovation of the Glen Sanders Mansion
- 2009 Launched Prime Business Dining division
- 2011 Opened Angelo's Prime Bar and Grill
- 2012 Opened the Café at Global Foundries
- 2013 Opened Tala Bistro
Employees at Mazzone Hospitality uphold the high standard of renowned restaurateur, Angelo Mazzone, based on Mazzone Hospitality's 4 core principles:
- Hospitality. The friendly reception and treatment of strangers and guests by being warm and inviting; cordial and generous.
- Vision. The ability to think about or plan the future with imagination or wisdom; a mental image of what the future will or could be like.
- Integrity. The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.
- Passion. Strong and barely controllable emotion. An intense desire or enthusiasm for something.
It is no wonder that Mazzone Hospitality has a reputation as the #1 caterer, not only in the Capital District, but on a national level as well.
Mazzone Hospitality benefits:
- Competitive wages / salaries
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Health/Dental/Vision packages through CDPHP, Delta Dental and VSP
- 401K Plan with generous employer matching
- Discounts at all Mazzone Hospitality locations
- Employee Recognition Program
- Annual Employee Awards Event
- Promising future in a growing Capital District company