How to Enter:
Couples can enter by uploading a submission video to YouTube and sharing the link OR can fill out a text submission writing the story of why they deserve to be the Mazzone Hospitality's Capital Region Couple of the Year! Entries will be judged on level of engagement and the entrant deemed "most deserving" of this prize.
The Grand Prize
One grand prize winner will win the "Wedding Works" as the Capital Region Couple of the Year! The following items will be included in their grand prize.
- Videographer - The Harris Company
- Photographer - The Harris Company
- DJ - DJ Vinny Vin
- Florist - Anthology Studios
- Ceremony Music - Spa City Duo
- Officiant - Victoria O. Milne
- Décor Rentals - Rain or Shine
- Linens and Décor - Total Events
- Designer - Styled by Melissa
- Makeup and Hair - Make me Fabulous
- Planning and Coordination - Katie O Weddings & Events
- Ice Sculpture - "The Ice Man" Customized Sculptures
- Tuxedos - Tuxego
- Bridal Gown - Ferri Formals
- Bridal Dresses - Ferri Formals
- Photobooth - Smile Lounge
- Bridal Suite Accommodations - Pavilion Grand Hotel
- Bachelorette Accommodations - Pavilion Grand Hotel
- Wedding - Mazzone Hospitality
- Rehearsal Dinner - Mazzone Hospitality
- Engagement Party - Mazzone Hospitality
- Bridal Shower - Mazzone Hospitality
- Bachelorette Party - Mazzone Hospitality
Learn more about our 2017 Creative Partners
Entries will conclude on March 4th at 11:59pm
- Contest Submissions will be accepted January 30th, 2017-March 4th, 2017
- This contest is only open to legal U.S. residents who are 21 years of age or older. Employees of Sponsors are not eligible to participate. The “Capital Region” is defined as the metropolitan area surrounding Albany. Submissions will be accepted from contestants living in counties between The Adirondacks and The Hudson Valley.
- The top 10 finalists will be contacted for interviews the week of March 6th-10th. Couples must be available for interviews during that time to be considered for the grand prize. The grand prize winner will be announced at the "Experience the Difference" Wedding Event on March 19th at the Albany Capital Center. The top 10 finalists must be present to win.
- Approximate retail value for the full wedding planning year is $100,000.
- Contestants will be judged based on the "most deserving" and "most engaging" submissions. Most deserving is defined as a couple that would not normally be able to have a wedding of this capacity due to economic need or qualified reasoning. Most engaging is defined as the couple whose photo story or video is the most captivating. Winning couple will engage throughout the Capital Region throughout the planning year for their wedding.
Feel free to contact us at 518-690-0293 or click below to view the frequently asked questions