Loft 433 is located on the ninth floor of the Hedley building in downtown Troy and is the perfect location for your event! The Production Room maintains an industrial vibe, with original masonry walls and lofty ceilings. This feel is complemented by more elegant touches in the ballroom and floor to ceiling windows. The connected outdoor rooftop space provides one-of-a-kind skyline views of the Hudson River.
On-site catering is brought to you exclusively by Mazzone Hospitality. With over 30 years of experience as the Capital District’s leading hospitality company, we assure your event will have impeccable service and innovative gourmet food prepared to your taste, using only the freshest ingredients. Whether you’re planning a wedding, meeting, holiday party, bridal shower, or other special event, our staff handles every detail and ensures that we always exceed your expectations.
Our full-service catering services include
· China, glassware, and flatware
· Standard linen for food, beverage & guest seating tables
· In-house design staff to help you create your vision
· Experienced Event Manager to make your day stress-free
· Everything is cooked fresh, on-site, for a restaurant-quality food experience
· Customizable menus to create a personalized experience for you and your guests
· Bridal Attendant to take care of the personalized needs of the bride, groom, parents, and the entire bridal party
· Grand Tasting! At this group tasting experience, you can sample numerous options from our extensive menus
· Treat your vendors like guests with our discounted vendor meals
· Final meeting with you, your Planner, and the Event Manager to go through every detail
Easy, Accommodating, professionalI can’t say enough good things about this venue. It is absolutely beautiful and the way they use the space throughout the night is really impressive. The views over the river are amazing, and guests can enjoy multiple different spaces throughout the night. We got nothing but rave reviews from our guests about the food and the cake was incredible. As an LGBT couple, it was super important to us that our venue and vendors were all friendly about that, and they were really wonderful. They really did so much to make our day special, and even though they do weddings all the time, it felt like they really wanted to make sure ours was unique and special for us.
Leah & Jayme
Our guests fell in loveMy husband and I had the absolute best time at our wedding reception at Loft 433! We are so glad we chose this venue - the vibe, food, service, etc were AMAZING. Renee, Shana, and Marc were also so wonderful throughout planning and on our actual wedding night! You can never go wrong with Mazzone either. The rooftop views of Troy is breathtaking at night and all of our guests fell in love! It's also in downtown Troy and close to all the bars so we were able to extend our celebration. We would get married again (to each other of course) just so we can party at Loft 433 once more!
Pauline & Billy
Best night of our livesWe didn’t have to lift a finger or worry about A SINGLE THING on our wedding day. We can’t recommend Loft 433 enough. Every aspect of the venue, staff, food/drinks, and view was incredible. We had THE best night of our life and it was all thanks to the Loft 433 crew.
Lauren & Colan
Our families ravedWe loved having our wedding at Loft 433. It’s a beautiful venue with an industrial chic vibe. Everything went smoothly the day of our wedding and we couldn’t have asked for anything better. All of our relatives raved about the food and service!
Danielle & Ryan